Thursday 3 July 2014

Lots of new things...

...to show today, we have launched 4 new Silhouette stamps on our web and here's what they look like:


We have Silhouette Boat with a lovely reflection in the water of the boat and all of the 4 new silhouette stamps are complete with their own text which you can see in each image, here is a card sample and Gaynor has also used a sentiment from our new Rebecca's Really Useful Sentiments:

designed by Gaynor
Next we have the lovely floral girls with the text 'It's a pleasure to know you':



all stamps measure approx. 7 x 7cms and here is a great card from Diane:

designed by Diane
and now we have our wonderful 'Whisper a Wish' which is the text that accompanies this cute little hedgehog:


designed by Gill
and finally, our Lighthouse Silhouette stamp again with the reflection in the water and text:



with a card by our new teamie, Francy:

designed by Francy

4 new silhouette stamps, a good mixture of designs and all available on our web now.

Competition:

Please let us know your favourite Silhouette Stamp featured here and next Thursday 10 July, we will draw one lucky winner to receive their favourite silhouette design - good luck!

The Little Claire Team xxx






9 comments:

  1. My favorite is the lighthouse silhouette. Looks so pretty with the blue inked background on Fancy's card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lovely silhouette stamps. All are so great but I like - It's a pleasure to meet you because I love gardens and I really liked the bird cage on the side.
    The creations from these stamps look fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have the hedgie - he's gorgeous! They're all lovely so will probably have to buy them all! Oops! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi All the new stamps re fabulous, but I'm really drawn to the hedgehog, he is so cute looking up at the butterfly. I love the little toadstools too, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful new stamps and equally wonderful cards by the DT! It's a pleasure to know you is lovely and reminded me of me and my mum although it ended up with me being the tall girl at 5'10" and my lovely mum at 5' 4" , bless her. But my favourite is the Lighthouse. I do love seaside stamps and this would be great for many occasions and not just for men. You could do such great backgrounds for different times of the day with this stamp too. Love it! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous contrasting set of stamps! For me it's the boat stamp, it's such an invitation for the imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the silhouette stamps. The design team have made some wonderful cards with them But i think my favourite has to be " whisper a wish". It would make a wonderful card for a person of any age. Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my favourite would have to be the floral girls. I can see that being quite versatile for lots of different cards. But they are all lovely.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving your silhouette stamps, the scenes are so beautiful and could be for any occasion.The settings are so serene and inspiring.Your designs just get better and better.I think my favourite would be 'It's a pleasure to know you.'Such a beautiful sentiment too.Stunning cards from the DT too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete